St George Kogarah NSW
About Ramsay Health Plus
Our team of physiotherapists are experts in providing high quality, individualised care based on scientific evidence for a wide range of conditions. Our team work closely with you to treat your pain and improve your ability to move and function effectively. At Ramsay Health Plus, our physiotherapists want to help you return to the active lifestyle you enjoy. Our programs aim to improve and restore your level of health, function and fitness after childbirth, surgery, illness or injury.
We will work with you and your doctor to provide a smooth transition from hospital to follow-up care.
We offer the following services:
Orthopaedic Surgery and Injuries
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation for joint replacements and other orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of muscle, ligament and joint problems/injuries.
- Exercise prescription and advice.
- Education and injury management advice
- Incontinence and pelvic floor assessment and treatment
- Assessment and management of pelvic pain
- Management of prolapse
- Physiotherapy management after breast cancer surgery
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation for spinal surgery
- Exercise prescription and advice
A referral is generally not required to see us. We are accredited with private health insurers. We happily accept referrals if you are covered by a GP management plan, DVA, WorkCover or other third party insurance schemes. Simply call to book on 9598 5600.
Where to find us
The Ramsay Health Plus clinic is conveniently located on the ground floor of St George Private Hospital.